CERTIFICATE IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT (MQA/PA8931)
The Certificate in Business Management programme is aimed at helping individuals who want to equip themselves with comprehensive business knowledge to deal effectively with the rapidly changing environment and organisational operations. It also helps to prepare participants in assuming higher levels of responsibility.
Students will receive a well-rounded business education that will provide them with the skill they need to earn entry-level roles in virtually any industry. Students may expect employment in a variety of careers including assistant retail managers, administrative assistants, accounting assistants, entry-level office executives or clerical positions.
Because this program provides an overview of the entire business cycle, it is also very valuable to entrepreneurs and those who are already self-employed. Individuals who are interested in professional development and who are already working in a business environment may also benefit from this program as they gain skills that allow them to participate in additional aspects of the business cycle.
- Passed SPM/SPVM or equivalent with 1 credit OR
- Passed O’ level with 1 credit; OR
- Passed with 1 credit at UEC level OR
- SMK or SKM Level 2 OR
- APEL (minimum age of 19 and 1 year working experience)
Upon completion of the programme, the students will be able to:
- Understand the fundamental principles of essential business areas and their relationship to other entities in the business environment.
- Understand the fundamental principles of information technological areas and be able to utilize Identify current and future opportunities in the arena of business and accounting.
- Provide students with opportunities to develop academic skills in Business Studies appropriate for a range of progression options.
- Apply a range of transferrable skills to subject related topics, issues and situations.
- Encourage direct and indirect independent learning and the development of key skills in an effective and academic context for the purposes of personal development and progression
Online Application – CLICK HERE
Duration – 18 months
Award – MIB Certificate accredited by MQA and MOHE
Financial aid – Monthly Instalment (Self-pay)
Intakes – January, April, September