Certificate in Plant-Based Cuisine
Plant-based culinary is fun and vibrant. It is vegetable-focused and contains minimally processed foods which are wholesome, nutritious and as natural as possible. This stimulates and refreshes the mind and body for a healthy well-being.
- Introduction to Plant-Based Eating; Plant-Based Cooking; Plant-Based Desserts
- Weekend workshop
- Once a month
- Time: 9 AM – 1 PM
Learn some easy and delicious plant-based dishes that can be incorporated into your daily meals. You get the opportunity to taste each recipe demonstrated, meet new friends who shares the same passion, and get hands-on experience in plant-based culinary.
Intensive Learning Experience
- Nut milks, creams and substitutions for dairy
- Plant-based protein sources and ways to use them
- Understand the essential ingredients and health benefits
- Innovative plating techniques and flavour balancing
- Create superfood salads that are vibrant and nutritious
- Spiralised noodles from different coloured vegetables
- Healthy vegan desserts, raw cakes and protein snacks
Next Intakes – 2018
27 January, 10 February, 18 March, 21 April, 27 May, 30 June, 21 July, 19 August, 22 September, 20 October, 17 November, 16 December 2018.
All recipes are gluten free, dairy free, egg free, minimally processed and made using quality ingredients.