DIPLOMA IN MOLECULAR GASTRONOMY (MQA/PA 5263)
Are you passionate about cooking? Do you dream of running your own restaurant, become a celebrity chef or travelling the world cooking professionally? If so we can help turn your fantasy into a reality. Hospitality isn’t just any profession.
It’s the world’s fastest-growing industry encompassing travel, hotels, food service, entertainment and etc. Above all, it’s about people and customer oriented mind set is a must to excel in this industry. Hospitality related education offers you dozens of worldwide career paths too.
The Malaysian Integrated Business College is the region’s first and largest private baking and culinary school offering inspirational training to ambitious chefs since 1987.
This course will take you from basic knife skills through training on every station on the line, preparing the students for the real culinary industry. Alongside with intensive and detailed practical training, students will also learn the science of baking and cooking creating holistic learning environment.
MIB generates industry compatible graduates by integrating practical skills integrated with business and management knowledge. Through holistic education, our graduates are the preferred choice of renowned employers across various industries regardless of departments.
- F & B executive
- Restaurant Service and Customer Relations Manager
- Food Production Manager in food companies
- Pass SPM with 3 credits
- 3 credits in UEC SM3
- Other qualifications will be assessed based on the equivalence to IGCSE ‘O’ level examinations OR
- Completed entry requirement test via APEL – MQA
- International applicants will be assessed on the qualification’s equivalent to the IGCSE/GCE ‘O’ level examinations
WHY DIPLOMA IN MOLECULAR GASTRONOMY PROGRAMME AT MIB COLLEGE?
- A Diploma in Molecular Gastronomy that is accredited by Malaysian Qualification Agency and Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia.
- A flexible program which offers a broad-based education providing exposure to a variety of disciplines, thus allowing students to make an informed choice when deciding on a future career
- Small class size for effective learning and recognition by International universities
- Experienced and committed teaching faculty with proven track records
- Cultural exchange and networking opportunities from a healthy mix of international and local students
Online Application – CLICK HERE