INTERNATIONAL STUDENT ADMISSION PROCEDURE
Registration / Before arrival
Step 1 – Document required for registration
- Completed MIB College application form
- 3 copies of passport (all pages, detail page in colour) Passport must have at least 2 years validity
- Academic result and academic certificate (English translated copy, if required)
- Passport-sized photograph with blue background (3.5cm – 5cm)
- Health examination report
- No Objection Certificate / Letter of Eligibility (only applicable to Sub-Saharan countries)
- Release letter, result and attendance report (for transfer student within Malaysia ’s institution
- EMGS fee of RM 2 500 ≈ USD 625, comprising following:
( Processing fee, insurance & student pass + VISA; payable to EMGS)
The above mentioned fees can be paid via telegraphic transfer to the Malaysian Institute of Baking account.
Note: Bank details are provided upon request
Step 2 – Offer letter from MIB College
Offer letter will be issued after MIB College received student’s application and payment. (1-2 days)
Step 3 – MIB College will submit student’s VISA application to Education Malaysia Global Services (EMGS) to process for visa approval letter (VAL). The process will take 6-8 weeks (based on processing time take by EMGS)
After visa approval letter (VAL) obtained by MIB College
Step 1 – Student required to pay the registration fee, first semester tuition fee and accommodation rental before arrival. MIB College will send over the visa approval letter to the student upon receiving payment from the student. Student is required to apply for an entry visa from Malaysian Embassy in their country.
Step 2 – Student must inform MIB College of their arrival details and accommodation requirement (AT LEAST ONE WEEK before arrival date). MIB College staff will assist student in immigration clearance at airport and free airport pick up on first arrival to accommodation. Failure to inform MIB less than 5 working days will result in a penalty of RM 100.
Step 1 – Report at International Office, MIB College within 3 days after arrival.
Step 2 – Pay balance of fees & get Student ID at Admission & Bursary Office.
Step 3 – Make arrangement for medical examination at EMGS approved panel clinic within 7 days upon arrival in Malaysia.
Step 4 – Submit passport to MIB College International Office for endorsement of student pass. (Passport will be ready for collection within 6 – 8 weeks from the date of submission).
Step 5 – Sit for the English Placement test (if applicable) & attend class
Step 6 – Open bank account, if required by obtaining a verification letter from Office
For further information, kindly reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Call us at +603 7956 9011