Plant-based culinary is fun and vibrant. It is vegetable-focused and contains minimally processed foods which are wholesome, nutritious and as natural as possible. This stimulates and refreshes the mind and body for a healthy well-being.
Learn some easy and delicious plant-based dishes that can be incorporated into your daily meals. You get the opportunity to taste each recipe demonstrated, meet new friends who share the same passion, and get hands-on experience in plant-based cuisine.
Intensive Learning Experience
- Nut milks, creams and substitutions for dairy
- Plant-based protein sources and ways to use them
- Understand the essential ingredients and health benefits
- Innovative plating techniques and flavour balancing
- Create superfood salads that are vibrant and nutritious
- Spiralised noodles from different coloured vegetables
- Healthy vegan desserts, raw cakes and protein snacks
- 6 sessions
- Weekend workshop – on Saturdays
- Once a week
- Time: 10am – 2pm
- 24th November – Introduction and Dairy Alternatives
- 1st December – Plant-Powered Breakfast
- 8th December – Superfood Bowls
- 15th December – Snacks on the Go
- 22nd December – Plant-Based Proteins
- 29th December – Desserts made Healthy
Next intake: 19th January 2019
All recipes are dairy free, egg free, minimally processed and made using quality ingredients.