SCHOOL OF HOSPITALITY
MIB College hospitality programmes are committed to an intensive learning experience. MIB College prepares its graduates not only to tackle the complex culinary challenges of the future but also to exercise the leadership needed to obtain results through others. The large number of companies that recruit at MIB College confirms that its graduates are among the most sought-after.
INTEGRATED LEARNING EXPERIENCE
We focus on practical application of sound theory in the kitchen and a holistic learning experience that covers a wide range of business and management subjects.
Our prestigious partners in the hospitality and tourism industry, from OTHM Qualification in London to AVETSA in Queensland, Australia, provides our students with an option to obtain dual award diploma, increasing their employability when they graduate.
We pride ourselves on offering courses that are both academically rigorous and anchored in the real world, combined with our renowned industrial training placements and exchange programmes that give our students a head start in their careers.
Here at the School of Hospitality, all our teaching and research activities are underpinned by the latest industry thinking and we regularly host leading practioners including business icons as guest speakers.
* Terms & Conditions Apply
OUR HOSPITALITY PROGRAMMES
- Diploma in Baking Science and Technology (MQA/A9436) | LEARN MORE
- Diploma in Molecular Gastronomy (MQA/PA5263) | LEARN MORE
- Diploma in Event Management (MQA/PA8624) | LEARN MORE
UK & AUSTRALIAN QUALIFICATION
- International Diploma in Culinary Arts & Restaurant Management (UK) | LEARN MORE
- Diamond Chef Course (Dual Diploma) | LEARN MORE
- International Diploma in Baking & Gastronomy (UK)
- Diploma of Hospitality Management (Australia)