DIPLOMA IN BAKING SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (MQA/A9436)
- Apply sound judgment and ethical practices in the professional baking environment
- Ensure a safe and hygiene workplace environment
- Apply learned techniques and demonstrate proper professional equipment usage
- Collaborate effectively with team members at different level professionally
- Develop and execute recipes for small and large production levels
- Utilize alternative baking techniques to accommodate specialty diets and requirements
Prefer a shorter skill based program? Try our Int’l Diploma in Baking Arts.
Our graduates have a proven track record of succeeding in various industries ranging from top dining outlets, hospitality and food production to the manufacturing, vocational education and retail businesses. Some of the most popular positions filled by them upon completion of studies are Junior Chef or Baker, Ingredients Specialist, Supervisory role (Food Production), F&B Executive and etc.
- Pass SPM with 3 credits
- 3 credits in UEC SM3
- Other qualifications will be assessed based on the equivalence to IGCSE ‘O’ level examinations OR
- Completed entry requirement test via APEL – MQA
- International applicants will be assessed on the qualification’s equivalent to the IGCSE/GCE ‘O’ level examinations.